dthscythedthscythe

Main Games Reviews Stats

Neon Neon

Pretty good

Simple, yet fun

Ah and this is for the idiot (Nick) who wrote this:

This game is horrible. Graphics suck, sound sucks moving sucks the game sucks the person who made it sucks too. First off its one dimensional and by level 2 yes just level to you have these stupid octagons coming at you that follow you around and do to the stupid controls by just using your mouse its near impossible to hit them. The masterbating flying racoon deserves to be on the front page more then this.

One dimensional is going from left to right, what you mean is TWO dimensional, idiot. Ah and if this game is to difficult for you try another nice game like patience or dominoes, you know games that are even possible for people who have the reaction speed of a person of 80 years old.

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Not a bad remake

This isnt a bad remake, especially the graphics and sound were fine by me.
But what I actually want to say is that I read Ryan's review and must say to ignore that one , because he talks like his mouth has been stuck up his ass. Ryan , get some real review insight instead of going like you are a fuckin god of flash, u havent made ANY flash , you think u know it all, go somewhere else with you lame frustration.
So to the maker of this game, good remake, ignore that idiot.

Baloon Override Baloon Override

It's true what the ude before me said

Lot's of options, yes, but indeed far from the quality as the other game.
Ps: don't use any rechtmouseB scripts to go to your site, it's kinda sad

Über Battle! Über Battle!

Nice try but it has bugs which can't be ignored

Graphics: An overall good to very good. It gave me a bit of an 3D look so that's ok, however, the design isn't actually original.

Sound: Sounds ok, but the music doesn't fit in the game, cause it's an RPG

Gameplay: Well, it's fun, but as the one before me said, unbalanced.

Replay/Play: Though I would play it a couple of times, I would get bored and it's a very pity that the quality can't be changed, because the stronger magic REALLY lags on my pc, thus giving me the only option to quit.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

I loved the humour in it

The humour was fantastic, the music, though only one, great and the graphics were promade. Seriously, If I was you I should go to a Gameboy Advance Company and co-design a splendid game.

Visual-Noize responds:

Woohoo, thanks ^_^ but I prefer the concept of free games ;)